Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Bling

My Scrapwest submission for this week.The theme was BLING and was set by Audrey. I bought these shoes on holiday and believe me when you saw them in the sunshine they were bling, I never wore them they were too white and shiny to get dirty LOL. I still have them in the box. The shiny gems don't show up well in the photos. All the submissions this week were beautiful with great photos as usual.( I cant leave a comment on the scrapwest blog so well done everyone )

3 comments:

  1. Jackie - they are definitely bling shoes - I have a few pair of bling shoes too - just to look at LOL. Great LO - Cant seem to get into the LOs - are you slipping =0)????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie that is FAB and those shoes are great, get them out and wear them tomorrow to Cabra :):)

    ReplyDelete