Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Summer Sizzler

The Scrapwest theme this week was " Summer Sizzler " and was set by Eva. I decided to use a vintage image but not to make a vintage looking card . I added the photo to some pale pinks , creams and vellum with gold text to keep it bright. I finished it off with a sun charm and butterfly tag, stamped with a daisy image and gold embossed then tied through pink eylets with soft natural twine .

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful Jackie!!! I love it

    Marlou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW fab card Jackie, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. jackie, i just adore that butterfly tag.
    it's so delicate and beautiful.
    stunning work as always girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as ever!The close ups really show off the work in this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, so light and airy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete