Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

( Click on the photo for more detail )

My Scrapwest Cyber crop cards are up on the Scrapwest forum with instructions , If you would like ask any questions about the cards you can ask me on the Craft Supplies forum or you can ask here and I will reply to you. I hope you give these cards a try, I would love to see your ideas. If you do you could put them on your blog and post a link in the comments and I will link you to this post .
Well done to everyone on the Scrapwest team the projects are all fantastic.

3 comments:

  1. Jackie these cards are amazing, well done, my fav is the princess!! cant wait to try these
    thakns for the class
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. brill cards - that treasure chest is inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are stunning cards Jackie!!!!

    ReplyDelete