Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Friday Sketchers, Little Red wagon and Lili of the valley.

Friday sketchers are celebrating their 2nd Birthday and are having a blog hop , the challenge is to " Follow a sketch " .... Little Red Wagon have a colour theme of " Pink andGreen " and Lili of the Valley " Here comes Summer "
For my card I used the Sassy Cheryl's digital image " On the Beach stamp " coloured with pro markers.

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Love the papers, the faux stitching and coloring! And I think I must get that image!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jackie - cute image

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love this! This is one (just one!) of my favorite images. I love the papers you've used . Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that image Jackie, I can almost hear the ocean! The colours you used are soft and sweet! Love it....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this wonderful card. Oh yeah, no internet. Didn't make my rounds like I usually do. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and a lovely image.Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete