Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Mami Doodles Challenge week #23 " Use a punch or die cut"


I set this weeks Mami Doodles challenge " Use a punch or diecut " I love this new image Shopaholic it is perfect for a teenager, I used a punch to make the flower and added a button and diamond to the centre I coloured the image with pro markers!
To join us all you have to do is get those punches or die cuts out and embellish a card or whatever you want to make and add it to the Mami Doodles challenge blog and you could win some beautiful Mami Doodles images for yourself, you dont have to use  a Mami Doodles image but if you do you will be entered into the draw twice!
Have a look HERE for full details and to have a look at all the design team cards for this week.

7 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous card Jackie!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just looking at the card made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jackie! Love the flower ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just gorgeous Jackie, your colouring as usual is stunning & I love the green & blue dotty paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color palette & flower, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great color combo and fun flower - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great - I'm so pleased to be playing along with you girls this month! Jo x

    ReplyDelete