Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge week #75 " Not your usual fold "

Jeni set the theme for this weeks Sassy challenge with " Not Your Usual Fold " I made a diamond fold card and yes, I used the same image as last weeks challenge Just a little Hello because I LOVE this image, and challenged myself to chang the colours to get a completly different look, I coloured with pro markers.

Have a look HERE for all the fantastic DT entries and to upload your card for this weeks challenge... you could win a €5.00 gift certificate to spend in Sassy Cheryl's shop.. if you join us!

I would also like to welcome our new Design team member and very talented Pat who will be joining us from this week!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Jackie! I don't think I've seen one of these! This is gorgeous. Super, super, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for the sweet welcome! I'm so excited to be joining you and the rest of the sassy ladies!! Your card is fabulous! I've been studying it...and am just intrigued by the fold! I am definitely going to check out how to make one myself! Love the image...and your coloring is soooo pretty! Your color combo is gorgeous!! :-) Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, goodness... Jackie, TOO CUTE! colored to perfection too! I haven't done this fold in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, she is among the cutest ever! I must try on of these, but they look oh, so complicated! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fold Jackie!! Was it hard. Would love to know how you did it. Love the beautiful brown tones you used in your coloring. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie, I have never done this fold.. what a fun one... your coloring is perfection as always!
    Another sweet as can be creation! love it!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie, I think she is just the cutest too. You did her so beautifully, love the colors. I have never tried that fold. looks pretty complicated to me LOL. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I love how you coloured her!!! What a wonderful card.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Jackie & love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Jackie! Such a fun fold and fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete