Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sassy Cheryls challenge week #77 Stitching, Real or Faux


Jeni set this weeks challenge again with  " Stitching ~ Real or Faux " I used the image   My Little Flower ( Boy) and there is a matching little girl too! I cut the backing paper frame with my cricut and faux stitched around the design.
You could win a €5.00 gift certificate if you join us, if you are looking for inspiration have a look here at all the fantastic design team entries and here to browse all Sassy Cheryl's fantastic digital images for all occasions. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Jackie, I just LOVE that frame. It's beautiful! And those wonderful details and embellishments. It's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE is this, Jackie!! the frame, the papers, the colors... perfection! I gotta have the boy version too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie...how adorable is this?!! I love the "stitched" frame around your adorable Sassy image! He's so dang cute (I just got the girl version)...your coloring is gorgeous...and I have no idea how you did such a precise job cutting him out...especially his shoelaces! Your eyesight and "hand-eye-coordination" are far better than mine, that's for sure!! Love the sentiment...and the jute string is the perfect touch! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choice of frame for this cutie pie Jackie. Love the twine, always great for masculine cards. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning as usual Jackie, love the Cricut frame & all the little details like the big button & the twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jackie, such a great boys card!
    Hugs
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I love that little image too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little boy card. I love the layers and the great border!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are always so beautiful, Jackie. I can pick out your style every time. It's distinctly you! Another beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just beautiful the tones of browns on your card. Love it if you'd link up to my boy themed challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/sandys-challenge-5.html

    ReplyDelete