Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sassy Cheryls challenge #116 " Use your favourite colour combo"


Pat set this weeks Sassy Challenge with the theme " Use your favourite colour combo" I love to use Black white and red, I used one of my favourite images "Just a little hello" and you will find her for only $2.00 in Sassy Cheryl's bargain bin here!
Full challenge details are HERE ... you could win Sassy Cheryl images if you join us... and dont forget to check out the bargain bin!

7 comments:

  1. always a winning combo, Jackie! how cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! I am going to miss these little chubby darlings..
    Your colors are awesome! they really showcase her perfectly!
    your coloring always blows me away!
    Love the texture and inspiring design!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, I love red, white and black together, they are always sooo striking. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, I too, love this color combo. You can't go wrong with this bold color statement, AND, this is also a favorite image of mine-just totally transports me back in time! I love this card, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's a FAB color combo and you know that I just LOVE red. . . .so this is simply perfect Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used white and red as a pop of color! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design and great color combo, Jackie! Your coloring of this Sassy image is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete