Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #167 Stitch away!


Cathy is our host again this week and her chosen theme is " Stitch away" I used the image Quiet Moments I added faux stitching to border my frame and along two corners, I coloured with promarkers and distressed the edges, to join us all you have to do is Use a Sassy Cheryl's image and stitch away !  
You could WIN Sassy images if you join us, full details are HERE and Sassy Cheryl's shop is HERE ....

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I like dies.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too fun, Jackie! love the colors!!! the dies are perfect too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie! What?? This is faux stitching?? It looks so real! But...hooray for a fellow faux-stitcher! I really love this card...such fun papers...and the dies you used are soooooo cool! Hmmmm....I think I need this image too! He's so cute...and you've colored him to perfection! Love it!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jackie! I love the freckle's on his face-so darn cute!
    Love your awesome, vibrant colors and perfect die shapes too!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute! Love this beautiful card Jackie. Reminds me of a postage stamp. Yep. . . It's a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe this is faux---incredible! It sure looks real from where I sit! Great, fun colors! Wonderful card, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete