Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sassy Cheryl's challenge week #208 Clean and simple



Cathy set this weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge with the theme, Clean and simple, I love this challenge because I love to leave plenty of white space and let an image pop, I used one of Sassy Cheryl's new images Annabelle and Thodore, you can find them HERE  along with all Sassy Cheryl's images, full challenge details and all my fellow Design teams cards can be found HERE.

7 comments:

  1. This is Awesome Jackie! I would still love to know who makes this embossing folder.. Haven't been able to find it in a search :)
    I love the sweetness of your card!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! I left you a comment yesterday.. not sure where it went.. will try again!
    This is such a striking card! Your CAS style is perfect!
    I would still love to know what embossing folder you used.. I have been searching and can't seem to find it!
    Your coloring rocks - as always!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design Jackie! Love embossing.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie I love the embossing folder you used. Your card and coloring are just awesome...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous embossing folder. Makes the perfect pop for a CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. darling and I LOVE that embossing folder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please tell me what embossing folder this is. Beautiful card. thanks for all the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete